Re: Parumala Seminary and Trikunnath seminary

  • Baby Gleeson Zachariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Dear Thomas P,

      Sorry sir, i couldnt get what you are meaning by your
      following posting.(Digest no 743)

      """In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Baby Gleeson
      Zachariah
      wrote:

      > This Seminary church have the mortal remains of two
      of
      > the most loved Bishops of the Jacobites. Valiya
      > Thirumeni and Vayaliparambil Thirumeni, both of them
      > were pillars of jacobites till their last.

      Please check the official calendar to know if they are
      remembered or not, before propagating stories.

      Thomas p""""

      Whose official calender is meant to be checked. As far
      as ours is concerned its there and most of the
      churches remember both these bishops.

      If its also given in your calender, it should be for
      some other reasons. Because except for the chapel at
      thrikunnath seminary none of your churches remember
      those two bishops. and Mannarapra cori have different
      reasons for that "rememberence".

      By the by St Ignatious Elias the third doesnt find any
      mention in your "calender" and how come you have a
      church in Cheruthoni in the saints name??

      For you saints are only "establishments" which can
      fill your coffers. Nothing more than that.

      The doubt of C J Varghese is true.

      St Marys Church, Thumpamon was represented in
      Mulamthuruthy Synod, and had signed in the decisions.

      Probably some time in future the parishers will get a
      real chance to go by the decisions of their
      forefathers.

      Baby Gleeson Zachariah
      St George Jacobite Syrian Church
      Arakunnam

      PS: Pl dont waist your precious time in sending me
      personal mails and links. It goes straight to trash. I
      feel we have enough chance in this forum to proove
      ones thoughts.