Re: Third anniversity of SOCM-FORUM

  • CJ Varughese
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2003
      Dear SOCM-FORUM Moderators and
      Members of the SOCM-FORUM,

      The word of God says, "When I say to the wicked man,
      `you will surely die', and you do not warm him or speak
      out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save
      his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and
      I will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you
      do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his
      wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his
      sin, but you will have saved yourself" (Eze.3:18-19).

      What a warning? What a responsibility? But we Christians
      seldom open our mouth to warn others. In our day-to-day
      life, telling everyone about the Gospel of Jesus Christ
      may not be very `practiable'. Often we are afraid whether
      we will affend others by telling the Gospel. But Jesus
      Christ says, "If anyone is ashamed of me and My words
      in this adulterous and sinful generation, Son of Man
      will be ashamed of him when He comes in His Father's glory
      with the holy angels" (Mk.8:38).

      We can always keep some good tracts and hand them over
      to the people we come across. Yes, SOCM-FORUM Moderators,
      you all are not only preaching, but also practising the
      Gospel through the FORUM messages. May God Almighty shower
      HIS Blessings upon you, for keeping up the vigour and
      sincerity in upkeeping the Traditions and dogmas of our
      Church, handed over by our predessors.

      With best wishes,
      CJ Varughese
      St. Mary's JSO Church, Ahmedabad.