Re: Is this official stand of KPCC?

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2003
      Dear Brother Aji,

      This news is (and will not) be significant after our thiruvalla
      election.We all know LEADER and we know well that Shri.P P
      Thankachen is his right hand.This statement along with the press
      statement by their bishop are all part of the pressure tactics which
      is an aftereffect of 'save orthodox forum' issue..Also I group was
      brought into the same so that the easy clubbing of Save Orthodox and
      Save Congres is possible for super CM and CM.

      Just remember that its not easy to get a court-verdict partly
      implemented..so we can forget the news item as itself..

      Regards
      Jojo
      St. George JSO Chapel,Kavumbhagom,Thiruvalla
      St Mary's JSO Church,Queen's Road,Bangalore