E P George's nomination to orthodox managing committee

  • Mathew Varkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2003
      It is very sad that even now the opposite malankara orthodox faction is indulging in unholy practices like canvassing members of Our Holy Church through dubious ways. This is what exposed in Shri E P george's case. He was nominated to the malankara orthodox managing committe without the consent of him. This was to create a division in the Angamaly Jacobite Syrian Church and thus to penetrate into the this ancient church. I am wondering when will this greed & cruelities of Devalokam group end ?

      But unlike some others Shri E P George dared to expose the cruel methods of the opposite faction. He is a true son of our Lord God. We are all praying to God to give him more strength to overcome the presuures of the opposite faction.

      It appears that methran faction will never stop their canvassing strategies. Lets pray for them also to give them enough wisdom.

      Mathew Varkey
      Kottayam Cheriapally
      News:
      Methran factions attempt to create division in the Angamali Church failed -- Shri E P George questions Malankara Orthodox factions decision to nominate him to their managing committee.
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav6/20031122Nom_Mathr.htm