Spiritual Words. Happy Thanksgiving Day

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      Beloved in Christ,

      Peace and Love.

      I would like to wish all of you a wonderful
      Thanksgiving Day. It's wonderful to dedicate
      a day to thank the Lord for all the blessings
      He has given us and we should share with the
      rest of the world in celebrating this day.
      However, we should never forget that we must
      have everyday as a Thanksgiving Day. Not a
      day passes without feeling the love and grace
      of our Savior upon us and for that we should
      be thankful everyday and every second.
      Let us pray to the Lord on this day and instead
      of asking him for material things, let us thank
      him and tell him of how much we love him and
      appreciate his love for us.

      As a way of saying thank you for your prayers
      and support which I desperately need, I would
      like to invite you again to see the same old
      web page I made just for such occasion many
      years ago :

      Here is the address and I hope you like it:
      http://members.aol.com/marks85309/THANKS.HTM

      Please remember me in your prayers.
      God Bless.
      Mark.
      "Even without any other passion, self-esteem can
      ruin a man; and in the same way, if we have formed
      the habit of judging, we can be utterly ruined by
      this alone; for indeed, the Pharisee was condemned
      for this very thing."

      St. John Climacus.
      "Better is a little with the fear of the Lord, Than
      great treasure with trouble." Proverb 15:16