Re: The Saint at Manjinikkara

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      Dear Members,

      .We are celebrating the remembrance  of Saint,Patriarch Elias III rd.
      Let us pray for his intercession.
      Earlier some one in the forum pointed out,that when our present Bava
      visited Kerala there was no problems due to rain,even though
      it was rainy,season in Kerala.With this background I would like to inform
       all members,an   incident    which happened in the past.Elias
      Bava stayed  almost two months at Panambady church at Kottayam.
      When HH reached first at Kottayam,from Nagambadam,he was taken to
      Pamanmbady church on decorated boats.When all were at
      Nagambadam,the sky was at dark and  rain was imminent.
      (can imagine Kerala monsoon,where the rain comes with roar.)
      The  organizers all looked worried,and sensing their worry
      Bava said 'Lo Metro'.My father who was   standing near and heard  this   witnesses
      that,,that night  it rained after 11pm after all functions were over
      and people reached home.
      See how elements listen to His selected ones.
      Praise the Lord.
      vmt