Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2003
      "If, in the case of one human being who has done wrong to another, God in His grace has commanded that we should be forgiving to the offender seventy times seven, how much more will God forgive the person who offers up supplication for his sins?"

      St. John the Solitary.

      "if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17