Is this official stand of KPCC?

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      According to Hindu News Paper
      (http://www.hindu.com/2003/11/24/stories/2003112407780400.htm),
      The KPCC president, K. Muraleedharan, today held talks with
      the Supreme Head of the Malankara Orthodox Church, Catholicos
      Baselius MarThoma Mathews II.

      The one-and-a-half-hour talks centred round the perceived
      apathy of the UDF Government in getting implemented the apex
      court verdict in the sabha case, it is learnt.

      He, however, said that he fully recognised the sentiments
      expressed by the Church leadership which had time and again
      taken up the grievance regarding the non-implementation of
      the directives of the Supreme Court in the Sabha case judgment,
      with the State Government.

      PS. Is this official stand of KPCC? Or is an official stand
      of Karunakaran group with in Congress in Kerala? We hope the
      leaders within this group such as Mr. P.P. Thankachan and
      group sympathizer minister T.M. Jacob will comes up with
      their stand.

      I request the moderators of this forum to get a clear picture
      of this matter from these Jacobite public servants.

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
      Kadisa Church, Kayamkulam