Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Digest Number 156

  • DOOLEY1112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2002
      The Moderators should moderate the language in these emails. Let us remember
      that this is a Christian Discussion Forum for PEACE not continual fighting. I
      humbly request the moderators to screen the emails by removing insulting
      language to our Clergy and faithful people. Rather than attempting to achieve
      peace or discuss peace we are still fighting!
    • Fr. John Kunjukunju
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2002
        Yes Dennis, your request need urgent priority for that are the two things-Christian, peace- often forgotten. Fr John KK.