We respect bishops!

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2002
      Dear Thirumeni,
       Our great Michel Mor Dinasius and my grand father studied at MD seminary those days,sitting in same bench.
      But as  a young boy I have always seen,the bishop sick and frail figured lying in a bed and my grand father
       with his Kavuni(angavasthra),tied to his waist adressing him as "Adiyan", and standing and obeying him.
      This is what I have seen and learned..I also do respect our bishops.(Perhaps customs have changed)
      Hence no disrespect or sarcasam was against your grace.Please excuse.
      But some times when the fortresses which you look for safety falls ,one becomes suspicious.The holy hand of HH our Patriarch
      blessed your garce.Unless HH removes the blessing showered,I have all the respect aand reverence for  your grace.
      Regards
      vmt

      This a response Rev. Dr. P. C. Eapen send to me when I send him the response Sabu has written.....
    • DANIEL BABU PAUL
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2002
        god bless you brother Thomas. for the first time i found christian spirit in a note here!!! pray for me also.
        TOTUS TUUS MARIA