Great be the memory of John the baptist!

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      Nature

      Dear members,

      There is an occasion where Jesus speaks about John the baptist.
      He praises,him saying he was not a "balde of grass bending in the wind"
      We who sway  with every wind that blows  should note  that our Lord says
      John was greater than any man who lived ever.(Mathew 11:7-12)

      Kottayam group will put many trojan horses among us.It is for us to watch out.
      Not to sway with every wind that blow.

      vmt