Fwd: Re: Let's tear down this 'Berlin Wall' ?

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      --- In IndianOrthodox@y..., "jp" <joyp@m...> wrote:
      Dear George Abraham,

      Well written I'm sorry to learn the stories and glad that I haven't
      witnessed Asianet. Pope Pius lX had to flee but some tempral powers
      put the
      Pope back in place. Vatican was established.

      OUR CHURCH WILL NOT BE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION UNTIL WE SETTLE ALL
      COURT
      CASES. LOOK, WHAT HAPPENED OUR LEADERSHIP LISTENED TO LEGAL COUNSEL
      AND ANNOUNCED MAHA ASSOCIATION and EXECUTIVE ORDERS (KALPANA) WENT
      OUT, now another
      KALPANA STATING "HOLD ON".

      THE CAHLLENGE before the church leadership is to show: humility,
      reconcilitaion and compassion before we celebrate kalukazhukal,
      shubakkono,
      etc. Can we, both groups withdraw all cases and function effectivley?

      This general litigation mentality, affected all indvidual churches and
      parishes. And splits in parsihes are encouraged by the visionless
      mission
      lost administrative system in some dioceses. A shameful situation,
      house
      fighting aginst itself.

      But there's hope, Jesus Christ is the cause of our Hope.

      Fr. JP
      --- End forwarded message ---