Bad Apple

  • Babu Vadakedath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      I was reading the article of Jose Kurian Puliyeril,
      then thought write couple lines. I was away from
      writing due to the dirty politics of one of the
      churches I attend.

      During the sermon same subject our priest gave a
      different view, which he wants to accuse other people.
      How long these kind activities will go on? Is an end
      for these kinds satanic acts? Who can stop them? A
      large number of founding members of this church left
      church due to these kind satanic acts. A God's son
      can't use Holy Evangelion as tool to attack in the
      middle of Holy Qurbana.

      I am so worried about what going to happen to the church.
      People went into Holy Altar and tore Altar boys Gowns,
      destroyed cars whenever they get chances. Who raise
      these Criminals? All these property damages happens to
      the people not supporting the ill will of the priest.
      There is a God in this church and everyone saw the act
      of God within a year after they misbehaved. People
      destroyed my car and I did not retaliate because The
      God going to punish one who tore innocent children's
      gown , one who destroyed others property in church
      premises, one who raise these criminals.

      I need all of your prayers for to correct their acts,
      their parents can't stop them so please remember them
      in your prayers. They don't know what they do; they
      play agonists the living God in his Holy Temple. I prayed
      and got the answer from God give to him let him handle.
      Twenty-Five years back without proper training or proper
      screening ordain priests now we all regret for that.

      The founding members of this church is weeping now, they
      built this church when they were poor, unemployed, but
      their spirit was so high. They thought they can peacefully
      attend church services when they are old, now everything
      changed no peace in the Church, people hate each other,
      everywhere groups, because of Bad Apples

      I need your prayers. In the seventies when our believing
      were questioned by anti Patriarch group I was only a
      teenager and dragged into the street for to save our
      churches. Now I am 44 years old now our enemies are within
      us.

      God don't punish them please correct these youngsters. I
      need your prayers.

      Babu Vadakedath