Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      "If you will be master of your thoughts, attend
      to your passions and you will easily drive them
      out of your mind away from your thoughts. Thus
      for fornication, fast, keep vigil, labor, keep
      to yourself. For anger and grief, scorn repute
      and dishonor and material things. For grudges,
      pray for him that offends and you will be set
      free."

      St. Maximus the Confessor.
      "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise
      shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34:1