Re: Yet another deception?? - Cannon (Digest Number 725)

  • John Zachariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Dear Zachariah Minnu

      H.G Yuhanon mar Philexinos of Malabar Diocese of SOC
      consecrated Mooron at Meenanagadi, near Batheri in
      2001. Which canon he would have followed?.

      If the IOC Cathoilcose establishment is deception
      why did we accept that Catholicose in 1958?

      Why did we select H.B. Paulose Bava and H.B Thomas
      Bava as Cathoilcose accepting the same 1912
      catholicate establishment.

      In that case are we not hypocrites?

      John Zachariah
      From the Desk of Moderators

      Due to historical circumstances bishops are allowed
      to add ingredients to consecrated Mooron with the
      permission of Patriarch, just as the leaven from
      consecrated Qurbono bread is used in making the next
      providing continuity from the Last Supper. Which is
      known as Mooron Vardhippikkal in Malayalam which means
      increasing the quantity of the consecrated Holy Mooron.

      Perumpally Thirumeni also did it once. Thomas Mor
      Divanyasious (Present Catholicose of Malankara
      H.B Baselious Thomas I) once announced about such
      a consecration somewhere between 1997 & 2000, but
      Catholicose Group (IOC) filed a case in the Court then
      and they got a stay order.

      So if ever a consecration happened then it must be
      the above mentioned 'Moroon increasing' consecration
      or It could have been oil used for the sacrament of
      qandilo (unction)