Re: Implementaion of SC judgment and some facts

  • Philip John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      dear member,

      This is to member who send message 3 in Digest 731.
      Will u be good enough to make available a copy of
      the legal advice given by the senior counsel to
      Devalakom. I am an advocate conducting litigation
      for the jacobite church[erstwhile patriarch faction ].

      Philip John

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Jacob George Jacob