Add a member

  • Laby Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Dear moderator,

      I am a member of Saint Adais church and i already a
      member of our group.. Now i am writing from pune .
      I came here for preparation of gre and toeffl..i
      went to our Saint Mary's Church Pune to attend the
      holy mass..and i d like to give one mail address
      for adding to our groups.. Mr. Jacob Nambiath
      hope u will do the needful.. He is an active member
      of our church here..and he is also co-ordinating
      some youth prayer meeting here on every sundays..

      hope u add his address to our groups..

      Remember me in your prayers..

      laby andrews

      From the desk of moderators

      Our sincere thanks to Mr. Labby Andrews for his
      efforts and support to our forum.

      We request to all our members to follow the path
      of the honorable member and invite your friends
      and fellow church members to this forum.

      This will help our church members to understand our
      position at this difficult period.