Re: Another distortion by IOC member

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Geeson

      This is new information to me. So was this chruch
      included in the court cases ?

      Since See is the rightful owner of the chruch, dont
      we get a legal protection to evict the illegal
      occupants of the church?

      A church, built in the name of St.Peter, and owned
      by sucessor of St.Peter and built by a faithful to
      the See, is used by IOC to disparage St.Peter ,
      fight agianst his See.!

      A saint's name who lived as a faithful to chruch
      and See, is used to confuse and people and is used
      to fight agianst the See. Amazing.

      So many churches are being built by IOC in the name
      of Chathuruthil St Gregorious, though IOC do not
      follow his teaching nor faith. Cheating the innocent.

      All DECEPTION. But it is good to keep this in mind
      always The disciples approached him privately and said,
      "Tell us when will this happen, and what sign will there
      be of your coming and of the end of age?"

      "Jesus said to them in reply-, "see that no one deceives
      you. For many will come in my name, saying, I am Messiah,
      and they will deceive many¬Ö"

      "Many false prophets will arise and deceive many and
      because of the increase of evil doing, the loved, many
      will grow cold. But one who preserves to the end will
      be saved. And this gospel will be known through out the
      world as a witness to all nations and then the end will
      come."

      love
      Paul Reji