What is the truth of the matter ?

  • Eldo Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      I would really appreciate, if any of the members
      in this board can give me an answer to this
      question.

      1. When did the very first split (Bava vs. Metran)
      happen in our church ? Was it in 1934 ? Or was it
      happening gradually over many years?

      2. If the split was in 1934, what was the status
      of the relationship of the pre-split church with
      Damascus (Syria) and the Patriarch,prior to 1934?

      Thanks
      Eldo Daniel