Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Real Esate

  • dipu george
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2002

      schlomo,

      Dr D Babu Paul has been associating himself with the metran kakshis of late.

      when we speak of alliances we also look into the background of our adversary before embarking upon alliances.that is what diplomacy is all about.

      can anybody tell me a valid reason to why we should trust the metran kakshis !!???

      my only comment is to stay clear of those people for their hands have blood of guilt on them.

      look at the israelis ......we are like them in all aspects....they trust only those of jewish blood only if at all they are friends with anyone it is only because there ismutual benefits.

      the metran kakshis are like the army of nebucadnezzer and the pharoes . we all be in bondage if ever we embark for unity.

      they dont want unity!! it is only a pretext to grab more lucrative properties from us .after that they themselves will opt for a split from us with all what they can loot from us.

      their kids at sunday schools are brainwashed into believing their version of history.

      they are just like the pakistanis . the seed of discontent has already� been deep roote and it has born fruit.

      we have already shown the othe other cheek and already got slapped twice.

      well.....jesus himself said to show the chhek twice .he has not said to show it for the third time.....

      this is my opinion ...we should not allow them to to cheat us further

      be prepared......for they are coming like vultures and hyenas.....i

      if we fight then we are fighting for the true faith....nothing else

      we should follow the verdict of the court of our conscience ..

      the supreme court has failed in that aspect

      may god forgive the metran kakshis for they know not what they are doing

      aloho ahmuch

      dipu george

      "Fr. John Kunjukunju" wrote:

      Dear Sabu,
      I was about to write about�our Bangalore experience.�You rightly said what we did there. We should enlist same fervor now too. You know how we suffered on those days.