Re: Another distortion by IOC member

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Dear All,

      On seeing the post in IOC group which initiated this
      thread ,I just felt like ignoring it. As its in for
      discussion, let me have my say. The same double stand
      game is repeated again.On one side Parumala Church has
      problems related to money being spent,IOC sharpens up
      cases against our Simhasana churches once again and on
      other side in their internet group,they desperately
      try hard to give publicity to a new story about the
      same Simhasana Churches.

      Regarding Thirualla election..IOC now satnds in a
      point of no return..What to do next and what to get
      to press is the problem.Yesterday also their Niyukta
      Catholica met Mr.Antony.What I can see here is also
      the same double stand.On one side Karackkel-
      Milithios-Athanios shouts with 'Save Orthodox' to
      pull down the UDF candidate(and pretend to be with
      LEADER as they do have that innner fear of being
      lost in wilderness as our Bava Thirumeni exchanged a
      casual hello to LEADER when they met in airport) and
      on other side Niyuktan meets Antony and assures
      support to make sure that Antony- Chandy cocus will
      still be with IOC if they manage to win over LEADER
      one more time.

      On one side MM publishes all MOM of Save Orthodox
      Meet even if its over tea and on other side some in
      their internet group shouts at SOC forum for scanning
      and publishing other news on IOC reported in Mangalam.

      NB: One more suggestion,dear brother,please go through
      Deepika also..Now a days they are also too good in
      reporting 'in favour of JSOC' or 'against MM' (can take
      it in whichever way you like)

      Regards
      Jojo