Memorial Feast of Vayaliparambil Thirumeni; An highly objectionable practise at the Devalokam Aramana

  • Malankara Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      1. 37th Memorial Feast of Mor Gregorios Geevarghese
      (Vayaliparambil, Alwaye).
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav6/20031106Vayaliparambil.htm

      2. AN HIGHLY OBJECTINABLE PRACTICE IN A CHRISTIAN
      INSTIUTION. ‘Prasnam Veppu’ at the Devalokam Catholicate
      Aramana – An Astrologist was brought to fix the position
      of the new Secretariat complex.
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav6/20031106Mangalam.htm

      For more Links, visit:
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav6/news_section.htm
      http://malankara.cjb.net/

      Note: The second link is to an exclusive news in which it
      is reported that an Astrologist was invited to Devalokam
      Catholicate Cathedral of the Malankara orthodox faction
      to decide the position of the proposed secretariat complex.
      Since this is a highly objectionable and unbiblical
      practice for a Christian institution, we have not yet
      included this link in the news section of Malankara Voice
      which is easily accessible to all. We hope that the members
      of the concerned church will discourage such unchristian
      practices in future.