Re: Photographs of Concelebrated Oriental Orthodox Liturgy

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      My dear brothers

      Very thankful for this beautiful pictures and
      marvelous news.

      Can we expect this sort of concelebration in
      Malankara (Jacobite / Orthodox) in near future?

      I am sure our church leadership may willing for
      it, provided our brethrens from IOC should stop
      all sort of encroachments and court battle.

      I hope a day will come.

      I earnestly pray for it.

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David