Re: Fr. Aliyas Kozhiparampathu, was ordained as Ramban

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Can the moderators please post the photos of the
      ordination to the photo's section of the yahoo groups.
      I know Rev Elias Rambachan right from the days he was
      a deacon. I look forward to seeing the photos.

      Regards,
      Mathew G M
      From the desk of Moderators

      We are still trying to get it from Malankara.
      As soon as we have it will be published through
      our Photo Album and will announce it in our forum