Missing Daily Digests

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      From the desk of Moderators

      Due to some technical problems with Yahoo server,
      some of the Daily Digests (Digest # 708)were not
      delivered to your inbox or multiple days messages
      were combined as single Digest (Digest # 724) and
      delivered.

      If you are facing any such problem or missing any
      of the Daily Digest, please visit our Message Archive
      and there you can read all messages posted.

      For your convenience, we removed the access restrictions
      to the Message Archive and it is now accessible to all,
      even non-members.

      Please do visit our Message Archive on following link.

      Sorry for inconvenience occurred

      In Our Lords love
      Forum Moderators