Re: Hierarchy Of Angels

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Dear Mr.Thomas, Dallas

      These in formations are compiled from various sources
      for my Bible Class Students while I was in Kerala.

      Due to some political reasons, I do not have these
      sources with me at present. I will try to get it and
      advice you through this forum in latter stage.

      In Our Lords Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy (Dist.), Kerala

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Dallas wrote:
      > Hi Reji,
      >
      > Could you reveal the source of your information?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Thomas
      > Dallas
      >
      > --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Daniel wrote:
      > > Dear Abraham
      > >
      > > Angels are divided into Ranks, each with separate
      responsibilities.

      > > There are nine Orders of Angels within three major Ranks known as
      > > Choirs.
      > >
      > > The First Choir consists of the Seraphim, Cherabim and Thrones.
      > >
      > > Seraphim is said to be closest to the Throne of God. They are
      the
      > > ones who unceasingly chant the Trisagion, "Holy, Holy, Holy."
      They