Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      "The Lord speaks in the Gospel to those who have
      ears for the mysteries that Wisdom teaches us:
      "The kingdom of God is within you" (Lk. 17:21).
      I think that the text here points out that the
      gift of God is not separated from our nature nor
      is it far from those who choose to look for it.
      It dwells within every one of us, ignored and
      forgotten, "choked with the cares and pleasures
      of life" (Lk. 8:14), but is rediscovered when
      we turn our minds to it."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.
      "For You have delivered my soul from death, My eyes
      from tears, And my feet from falling." Psalm 116:8