Vattaseril Thirumeni

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Dear ALL,

      Recently some one told me that Parumala thirumeni
      Was against vattaseril achen being made bishop.

      Is it true? Can any one provide more info?

      I have seen an old photograph in which Parumala
      Thirumeni Giving a reception few foreign bishops
      including RCC.I will send the same to forum soon.
      In that Vattaseril Thirumeni is standing as an Achen.
      Kochuparambil Thirumeni (later malankara metropolitan)
      as a Ramban.

      This shows Paumala thirumeni also believed in Ecumenism
      and welcomed the idea of all Apostolic churches together.

      This should also is an answer to who ridicules us for
      communion with RCC.

      Regards
      vmt