Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      "...just as self-criticism is a form of invisible
      progress - since it carries us along the right path
      even though we are unaware of it - so both presumption
      and self-satisfaction are forms of unseen destruction,
      since we have turned back without realizing it...for
      the passions expelled by grace return to an arrogant
      soul...."

      St. Peter of Damascus.
      "Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace,
      that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time
      of need." Hebrews 4:16