Obedience

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      Dear Members,
      Obedienceis a great virtue in front of God.Obbedience is greater than sacrifice.(1 samuel 15:22).
      When we study Old testament we see Abram,who obeys with out questioning and becuase of him
      God Selects the Isrelites as his own people.
      Jesus sets an example,in being obedient to Father,takes the cross for us.He says to his deciples
      'Follow me'.No further questions.This is the tradition.
      Here is catholicose who can not honour or obey the Patriarch.He wants every one else to obey him.
      From every one from  Malankara,Outside Kerala and outside India,he wants respect and absolute obedience.
      (these kind of  people are well explainedby the parable pf Unmerciful servant.Mathew18:23-32)
      What we expect from others we have to do to them,first. Set example.!
      Then everything will become alright.
      Reagrds