Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      "When ... unceasing penitence is pursued with pain
      and tribulation until death, it gradually causes
      us to shed bitter tears and by these wipes away
      and cleanses the filth and defilement of the soul.
      Afterwards it produces in us pure penitence and
      turns the bitter tears into sweet ones. It engenders
      increasing joy in our hearts and enables us to see
      the radiance that never sets."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.
      "You have granted me life and favor, And Your care has
      preserved my spirit." Job 10:12