What Remains with Us....

  • Fr. Antonious Henein
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Dear beloved,
      Blessing in the name of our Lord, God and
      Savior Jesus Christ.

      "With death all will be taken from us, all earthly
      goods, riches, beauty of body and raiment, spacious
      dwelling, etc., but the virtue of the soul, that
      incorruptible raiment, shall remain with us eternally."

      --St. John of Kronstadt

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.
      Fr. Antonious Henein