A man filled with fanaticism

  • Koshy George
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Mr.Thomas P in digest No. 996 of the opposite forum
      wrote as reply to George Thomas: “ Several months ago
      HB Thomas 1 had a meeting with Shri K.Karunakaran.
      How many people from Orthodox side remember that news?
      For many years Kerala congress ministers from North
      Kerala were helping the Jacobite faction. Their
      chevaliers know how to give "salkaaram" to ministers.”

      DEAR FELLOW MEMBERS,

      Mr.Thomas P must be given a special award for filling
      the people’s mind with his fanaticism.

      Look how this Mr. Thomas is misusing words. What does he
      mean by ‘Salkaram’? He is a man whose mind is full of
      hatred. Possibly he is surrounded by such people.

      What I would like to remind him is to compare the
      culture of the Malankara Orthodox faction leaders and
      those of the Malankara Jacobites. Anyone who has deeply
      studied could easily understand the difference in the
      culture of both the parties. If only he could understand
      that there are no Karakkan's or Alexander’s in the Jacobite
      side, Or those who ‘unknowingly’ admits that they are
      spending Crores of rupees to win the case!

      Dear forum members, please excuse me if I am becoming
      emotional. I am forced to write so much because of
      Mr. Thomas P, who is filled with fanaticism, making
      totally baseless allegations against our Church leaders
      and promoting manipulated histories.

      After using all these words and spreading false rumours,
      it looks very funny that he at times make hue and cry that
      everyone is criticizing him. (In the opposite forum
      digest No.981 for the funny remarks made by him about two
      weeks before in which he claimed that everyone is cursing
      and torturing him only because he tells truth !
      Poor fellow).

      Koshy George