Re:The whole problem I believe is for power- Sam Abraham

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Dear ALL,

      I fully agree with Sam Abraham that one of main reason,
      which causes The trouble in our church is greed for
      power. I would add here Money (property) also matters.
      The only difference is the power monger is IOC Catholicose.
      I do not want to be ruled by him. But he forcibly wants to
      rule us against our will---the problem is that.

      Let him, decide that' lost sheep' will come back to me
      and sit and pray for that all problems will be solved.

      Regards
      vmt