Welcome New Members

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      Name: Robert James Hargrave
      Country of
      Residence: Suwon, South Korea
      Denomination: Orthodox (Ecumenical Patriarchate)
      My interest
      in joining
      SOCM-Forum: I'm interested in knowing more about
      the traditions and beliefs of Malankara
      Orthodoxy; I plan to read mostly, and
      if I do send emails to the list I will
      be certain to think them out beforehand
      and send only something that I feel is
      truly worthwhile.

      Name: : Manoj K John
      Country of
      Residence : doing my Ms in SUNY, Binghamton
      Home Parish : Malankara Jacobite Syrian
      Orthodox Church
      padinjaretheruve
      Kottarakara