Re: Church - the body of Christ

  • Dr.GeorgeK John
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      Dear Mr.Varghese,

      Thank you indeed for your courageous attempt to
      uphold the FAITH of Jacobites to be the true
      faith descended from Christ through St.Peter.

      the FAITH is of course is a blind belief. I was
      only asking what is this FAITH. according to my
      knowledge it is "Jesus is GOD". i had clearly
      stated the mission, commandments,whorship and
      prayer of a Christian. if we really adhere to
      those principles we find no difference between
      the FAITH of different churches. but when we
      examine them between the lines we find
      hundreds of differences.

      i appreciate your great knowledge in Bible. i
      have heard even atheists quoting Bible for thier
      support of arguments. Bible is the 'written word'
      of 'incarnated word'. to get the real meaning of
      'word' we need Holy Spirit. none of Apostles except
      Peter could not confess Jesus as God because it
      was reavealed to him by Holy Spirit.

      Jesus will never bring sword into us for setting
      us a quarrel between daughter -in-law and mother-in-law.
      it will happen when His Love Commandment is neglected
      by us. where there is no Jesus there is no Love
      because He is LOVE.

      i am so indebted for your sincere prayer for me. my
      prayer to Him is "Ninte Atmavene ennil ninnu edukkayum
      aruthe".

      "BEIEVE IN JESUS GOD SO THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHALL
      BE SAVED"

      in front of your deep knowledge about Jacobite Church
      my wisdom is mere foolishness. therefore making more
      statements can only add up my foolishness.

      once again thank you for your kind words.

      with prayers

      Brother George