More Photographs of Concelebrated Oriental Orthodox Liturgy

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2003
      Dear honorable members

      More Photographs of the Oriental Orthodox Concelebration
      of the Divine Liturgy (Sponsored by the standing
      Conference of Oriental Orthodox Churches) on Saturday,
      October 11, 2003 at St. Mary Coptic Orthodox Church,
      East Brunswick are uploaded in our photo gallery with MSN

      Members may visit our Photo gallery with MSN community
      http://groups.msn.com/SOCM-FORUM/concelebratedooliturgy2003.msnw