Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      ""My help is from the Lord" (Ps.120:2), not from
      humanbeings, nor from horses, nor from possessions,
      nor from allies, nor from ramparts. Our help is
      from the Lord: this assistance is invincible, this
      help is unbeatable -- yet not only unbeatable but
      also simple and easy. I mean, there is no need to
      travel the long road, to flatter doorkeepers, outlay
      expense, dispatch a delegation; rather, it is
      possible by staying at home to win this inheritance,
      provided you keep yourself from human resources,
      pine for that distant prospect, look sharp, and
      keep your eyes on the heights."

      St. John Chrysostom.
      "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may
      be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come
      from the presence of the Lord." Acts 3:19