Re:TRUE FAITH MAINTAINED BY PROPER MATRIMONY

  • Abin George Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      hello dear all jacobites,

      after a long time i am writing, i can't able to
      read all days but on sat i go through all news.
      here i read a letter abt the marriage b/w different
      churches. earlier i posted a letter abt it in detail.
      now also i repeat some things, before that i wants
      to tell mr. thomas p u don't teach us what the faith
      of our church... what is ur aim . please don't
      interfere in our church's teachings or anything.

      abt according to our faith, marriage with others
      churches are not allowable. according to H.H patriarch's
      orders, SYRIAN ORTHODOX'S are not allowed to participate
      in any others sacraments(koodasakal) it is like drinking
      poission.-- from our Holy fathers teachings. also our
      HH Yakoob 3rd patriarch's order is no one is allowable
      to participate or join with the ioc or their scaraments,
      if any one join with them they will out of our church.
      HH said abt the sacrements very specifically.

      so one question plz is matrimonial service is a
      sacrament?? i studied there are 7 sacraments and one of
      them is matrimonial. plz all decide according to ou HH.
      patriarch's order , marrying out of church is correct
      or wrong tell me????????

      one thing is to remember if u believe i jacobite church
      must obey HH. patriarch's orders . and keep matrimony is
      also a sacrament other wise tell it is not a sacrament
      and go out of church. if u believe u can stay other
      wise go out . no one make any pressure on any one .

      ok i have less time so now stop ok see later with prayers
      for our HH. patriarch and all

      abin