Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2003
      "One must condescend to the soul in its infirmities
      and imperfections, and bear its defects as we bear
      those of others; one must not, however, become lazy,
      but should spur oneself to do better."

      St. Seraphim of Sarov.
      "You are my defender and helper, and has preserved my
      body from destruction, and from the snare of the
      slanderous tongue, and from the lips that forge lies,
      and has been mine helper against mine adversaries."
      Sirach 51:2