Re: An appeal to brothers & sisters

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      Referring to the msg from Br. Sam Abraham in SOCM-FORUM
      Digest # 706 and may I hereby request to the moderators
      to censor the messages so as to avoid any non-christian,
      offensive or inhuman usages and also to neglect messages
      which don't show respect to others; even if they are
      refering to opposition or enemies.

      At least one purpose of this Forum should be to develop
      (among it's members) the Christian Love that our Lord Jesus
      Christ showed us by HIS life

      ( let us try even if its difficult)

      Peace be upon all of us

      With Prayers, loving regards and in HIS love for ever
      Babu Maracheril Kothamangalam