Communion with RCC-Reply to Thomas p

  • Zachariah Minnu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      dear Thomas P,

      my questions remain unanswered.

      Dont try to answer,its clear that you dont have an
      answer.

      regarding your argument that all oriental orthodox
      churches have "byzantine influence......"

      You show me one oriental orthodox church which have
      the so called "byzantine influence"

      even IOC, which self-assumes the role of a byzantine
      orthodox church, neglects the same "influence" when it
      comes to the case of the parish churches.

      If IOC was truly a byzantine orthodox church, then the
      american diocese of IOC should have been a seperate
      church long time back.

      The argument of "byzantine influence" in the malankara
      church as put forward by IOC was only for benifitting
      in the court cases.But even the court rejected that
      argument.

      If finland(or even alaska) have seperate orthodox
      church, then why you are worried of one more new
      "orthodox church" in malankara, by name IOC.

      As i have writen earlier, since already there are
      hundreds of churches existing in this world, which
      claim to be "orthodox",then the addition of one more
      doesnt make a difference.

      rgds
      GLEESON

      PS: My kid was adament today, that she let me out of
      the house only after i recited her the full text of
      "fox and grape" story.