Pray for the Church Unity

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      Dear Members,

      The schism in our church become to an ugly turn. Recently both
      factions even started the street fight with the leadership of our
      bishops from both side. I am sure there are people in both side wants
      to end this, but they are helpless.

      I will be posting some letters from the "Methran Kashi" members,
      which appeared in the other forum. I hope this will understand us how
      the other side thinks about the present situation.

      Let we all pray to the almighty to help our leaders to solve this
      problem.

      In Our Lords Love
      Thomas Daniel