Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      "He who knows himself, knows God: and he who knows God,
      is worthy to worship Him as is right. My beloved in the
      Lord, know yourselves. For they who know themselves, know
      their time: and they who know their time, are able to stand
      firm, and not be moved about by diverse tongues."

      St. Anthony the Great.
      "Our help is in the name of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth."
      Psalm 124:8