Real Esate

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
      Dear Achen,
      It is not a question of real estate.
      Who told it is question of real estate?They have all our churches- including-Prumala
      church,which I believe in the name of Patriarch.The Dubai church is in the name of Patriarch some  one told me.
      It is with them.They are trying to grab more-we are only trying to hold on to what we have. Their eye is on
      bigger' edavaka ' churches in northern  Kerala.
      We may loose  more but that is OK.We are not fighting for real esate.
      One day thousands lost everything they have at Bhuj-natural calamity.Even if churches go people stay
      are together in good faith,we can rebuild everything.
      Don't you remember,we came off  fromHosur Road church, Bangalore  with out any fight- today we have rebuilt everything.
      It is the question of faith.
      Regards
      vmt
    • Fr. John Kunjukunju
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
        Dear Sabu,
        I was about to write about our Bangalore experience. You rightly said what we did there. We should enlist same fervor now too. You know how we suffered on those days. But today such conditions do not exist. We will not sacrifice our faith or budge an inch in that direction. But at the same time we have to take things in the right perspective.
        Dr Babu Paul says he knows the Patriarch and he is a man of prayer and he is very much for unity, etc. Also he says the same about Catholicose. I believe him.
        This opens up a new question then who is the real hurdle? and why we cannot address that? Things will not improve until and unless the so-called Christian stands for truth and voice against the forces of repression and injustice. Faithful ought to fight for justice no matter from whom injustice originates.
        But I confess justice is not served in this diocese and my anguish has no bounds for that matter. Certain people in whom we reposed high hopes belied all our hopes. Hope you understand what I mean. I do not blame anyone.
        Those who are really patriotic, faithful and honest are ousted out. Whoever say a word in favor of unity is outcast. That tendency should change. Unless we speak for it and someone venture it how it can be done? I hope we ought to keep in view, our basic Christian mission. Love, Johnachan.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2002

          schlomo,

          Dr D Babu Paul has been associating himself with the metran kakshis of late.

          when we speak of alliances we also look into the background of our adversary before embarking upon alliances.that is what diplomacy is all about.

          can anybody tell me a valid reason to why we should trust the metran kakshis !!???

          my only comment is to stay clear of those people for their hands have blood of guilt on them.

          look at the israelis ......we are like them in all aspects....they trust only those of jewish blood only if at all they are friends with anyone it is only because there ismutual benefits.

          the metran kakshis are like the army of nebucadnezzer and the pharoes . we all be in bondage if ever we embark for unity.

          they dont want unity!! it is only a pretext to grab more lucrative properties from us .after that they themselves will opt for a split from us with all what they can loot from us.

          their kids at sunday schools are brainwashed into believing their version of history.

          they are just like the pakistanis . the seed of discontent has already� been deep roote and it has born fruit.

          we have already shown the othe other cheek and already got slapped twice.

          well.....jesus himself said to show the chhek twice .he has not said to show it for the third time.....

          this is my opinion ...we should not allow them to to cheat us further

          be prepared......for they are coming like vultures and hyenas.....i

          if we fight then we are fighting for the true faith....nothing else

          we should follow the verdict of the court of our conscience ..

          the supreme court has failed in that aspect

          may god forgive the metran kakshis for they know not what they are doing

          aloho ahmuch

          dipu george