Re: Rev.12

  • Philip Oommen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Dear brothers

      Re: Rev.12 refered by many brothers in the forum.

      Rev Ch 7 thru Ch. 18 refer to the 7 year period of
      tribulation when Anti Christ rules the earth. God
      would send his 21 punishments for the unsaved people
      existing on earth at that time. Just before the period
      of tribulation true Christians on earth (alive and in tombs)
      who look for Christ's seond coming will be snacthed up
      (raptured) by Holy Spirit. Millions of saints (true Christains)
      will be taken up to the sky in a twinkling of an eye
      ( Ref 1 Thess 4:16,17). God would anoint 144,000 Israelites
      and they would preach Christ to the people Ref Rev:7. Satan
      would try to destroy the saved people but God would save them
      (re: Rev Ch 12). Chapter 13 is fulfilling of Daniel prophecy
      ch 12.7

      This is the reason I take time to convince people that we have
      to be prepared now to meet Jesus soon ( Ref 1 Thes 4:16,17). None
      of my friends, relatives,or any I have ever met or contaced should
      be left out, that is my prayer. People should hear and obey what the
      Spirit says (Rev ch.2:7,2:17,2:29, 3:6,3:13,3:22 ) . Believe bible
      prohecy and their truth and reform ourselves and help other to come
      to Chrsit in these last days

      Thanks
      Philip