Please watch what you post

  • Bash Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      To Jaison Mathew

      I don't think a true Syrian Christian would criticize a
      ordained member for saying what was corrected about Fr. Mathew.
      This so called member was expressing his views as well as
      receiving a rebuttal from another priest with different views.
      It is not a serious matter. I agree with you the fact that
      the forum is not a place to bring these issues. But, in your
      case you are just as bad in writing your statement. In
      addition when you address the patriarch, it is not H.G but
      it is H.H.

      To the SOCM forum moderator.... please watch what you post.

      If it is something agaist our Syrian Jacobite values, it should
      not be posted and should strictly follow the purpose pertaining
      to our faith and tradition.

      Bash C. Mathew