Re: Keeping silent....

  • Philip Oommen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 7:05 PM
      Dear Moderators/Dn George Mathew

      I appreciate your wish for peace in the Malankara church.
      As I mentioned earlier, problems can be solved by wisdom
      from above. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom
      (Ps 111:10/11) . Just prayer is not enough. Just turning
      to God is not enough (Isa 28). A fear of God should be
      created in the church. All people should be willing to
      obey God's rules given in the Bible. Our scholars should
      be educated about Church's vision and mission on earth
      based on Bible/NT,

      Vision: Convert all Indians

      Church's first mission is to go and make disciples of all
      nations (Mathew 28:19,20). It is a command from our captain
      Jesus Chrsit. Our Malankara Church (MC= JOC+IOC) didn't bring
      even 100 new people (converts) last year when other denominations
      converted nearly 100,000 in India. We (MC) were listening to
      satan and fighting each other. We spent millions of rupees for
      the case which should have spent for the expansion of Go's Kingdowm
      on earth. It is high time that we double up God's mission work on
      earth since Jesus' second coming is near..

      Church's next mission is to teach its people about God in order
      to enrich their spiritual life. Think about it. 95% of people know
      Ps 23 & 91 and a few other verses only. We (MC) must take a bold
      step to distribute bibles to every member in the church. Our
      sunday school teachers and priests should take the initiative.
      Recently I read that RCC gives free ticket to Holy Land to the
      winners who bought Bibles from RCC. RCC distributed more than
      100000 bibles last year alone.

      Jesus or apostles didn't teach about church ruling people sitting
      on the thrones in the present world. It will happen only in the
      millenium according Jesus (Mathew 19:28).We should take good tradional
      teaching and discard destructive belief. Tradition should not over
      rule God's commandments (Mathew 15:8,9).

      Bottom line is that our church(both factions) is ruled by 90%
      'knowledge only scholars' (rebels) and 10% wise people (God fearing).
      God speaks to the Chruch daily, the 10% wise group hear and try
      to do some changes in the Church, but 90% section (rebels) is against
      a positve change (reformation). If we pray, Chruch will accpet Jesus
      as the head and follow Him with full heart. Then there will be love,
      joy and peace.

      Quite often I pray to Holy Spirit, touch 40 bishops, synod , managing
      committe members, 2000 priests, 100's of SS teachers, 4 million MC
      members so that there will be peace in the Church. I believe Holy
      Spirit will purify the church and bring a great revival soon.

      Regards
      Philip