RE: Accepting court verdict

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      Accepting court verdict.

      This refers to the msg from Dr.Alexanader.The writer is staunch
      IOC member And writer in IOC forum. Why he is advising us, the
      SOC members? Can't he advice IOC members to do that first?
      They have not accepted the verdicts in the past.

      The respect towards HH as per their constitution also they do
      not show. Will they Listen to his words or even publish such a
      posting? Earlier the fight was with in one church. Now we are a
      different church and We have our own separate consitution. What
      ever may happen we will not Accept Kollam as our head of church.

      Regards
      vmt