Re: Vidhyarambam on Vijayadhasami (Oct 5,2003)

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      Congratulations, for this great article. It was timely.

      People do all this kinds of things, because they have
      no faith in our Lord. Today only i suggested to one my
      frineds here that "All this Americans here have never
      started their education on any "Vidhyarambam" ( meaning
      start of wisdom) day. Yet most of the contributions to
      humanity from small appliance to kitchen to the road we
      walk were discovered by the westerners. It is high time
      that "Christians" worship LORD wholeheartdly and keep away
      from all these superstitions. People do all this because lack
      of faith? I am sad many priests do this in the name of our
      Lord.

      regards

      Paul Reji